Win “SnakeCharmer” – A One-of-a-Kind 2021 Shelby Super Snake Widebody
Enter in the KC Air Show Charities sweepstakes for a one-off 2021 Shelby Super Snake plus $20,000 in cash! Inspired by Carroll Shelby’s love of country, shown by the use red, white and blue, this exclusive car is part of KC Air Show’s “Wings of Pride” Series, which raises funds for charities focused on children.
Use Promo Code SC25 And Receive 25% More Tickets For Free!
Drawing to be held August 20, 2022, 3:00pm CDT
This 1 of 1 highly collectible vehicle built on a 2021 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT with 401A pkg, Shelby “SnakeCharmer” Super Snake Widebody contains the following:
- Shelby engineered body components:
- Aluminum Wide Body front fenders
- Metallic Super Snake ram-air hood with functional vents
- Front fascia with air managed grilles, ducts and splitter
- Side rockers with rocker wings
- Rear spoiler, tail panel and diffuser
- Customized patriotic Red, White, and Blue Super Snake Widebody striping and Carroll Shelby Tribute badging
- Deep tinted windows
- Shelby louvered quarter windows
- Shelby one of a kind custom aluminum “aircraft” inspired wheel
- Shelby custom one of a kind patriotic inspired red, white and blue Katzkin interior upgrade
- Shelby performance shift handle
- Floor mats and door sill plates
- Gauge cluster with gauges
- CSM badging (engine + dash)
- Engine cap set
- 825 horsepower supercharger with Whipple 3.0 Supercharger
- Shelby extreme cooling (radiator, aluminum tank, heat exchanger)
- Shelby by “Borla” exhaust system
- Performance half shafts
- Transmission performance cooling (automatic only)
- Ford Performance wheel studs
- Ford Performance track handling pack
Make a donation to the KC AIR SHOW Sweepstakes and you will be automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to win this car. This drawing contest is a fundraiser to support the KC AIR SHOW AVIATION STEM and CHILDREN’S MERCY KANSAS CITY, both are 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
“When you enter to win a sweepstakes ticket for the Shelby “SnakeCharmer,” you not only have a chance to win this one-of-a-kind car, you also have a 100% chance of helping kids,” said Kerry Floyd, KC Air Show Charities Special Projects Director. “Beyond that, because the proceeds from this sweepstakes benefit these two great charities, all ticket purchases are eligible for tax deduction. This sweepstakes is a win-win for all parties involved.”
KC Air Show Charities Inc. (KCASCI) is a Kansas City-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports aviation-focused STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) educational programs for school-age children in the Kansas City area. Through the production of once-in-a-lifetime air show experiences and various assorted fundraisers, funds generated by the air show are used by KCASCI for the education and advocacy of aviation and aviation history, and to raise funds for the health and well-being of children by providing for medical needs and other related charitable and educational activities.
Children’s Mercy Kansas City: Founded in 1897, Children’s Mercy is a leading independent children’s health organization dedicated to holistic care, translational research, educating caregivers and breakthrough innovation to create a world of well-being for all children. With not-for-profit hospitals in Missouri and Kansas, and numerous specialty clinics in both states, Children’s Mercy provides the highest level of care for children from birth through the age of 21.
Click Here to Enter!